Company: MarketHype Sweden AB
Organization number: 559171-6195
2. Description of company
MarketHype provides a system for customer data, analysis, and marketing services tailored to businesses in the event, hospitality, and experience industries.
3. Personal information we collect
We collect the following personal information from you when you use the Site and/or our third-party service providers:
3.1 Information you provide to us:
We collect personal information (e.g. name, company name, email address and phone number) from you when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you:
• Sign up for our newsletter
• Contact us through our contact form
• Request a demo with us
• Participate in one of our events or webinars
• Apply for a job with us
3.2 Information we collect automatically:
We also collect publicly available personal information automatically when you use the Site, such as:
• The IP address to which your company is connected
• The type of browser you use
• The pages you visit on the Site
• Geolocation information
4. How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with the services you request: We use your personal information to provide you with the services you request, such as sending you our newsletter, contacting you after requesting a demo, or responding to your questions.
• To improve our products and services: We use your personal information to improve our products and services, such as by understanding how you use the Site.
• To send you marketing communications: We may use your personal information to send you marketing communications about our products and services. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any marketing email you receive from us. This applies both if you have actively agreed to our email marketing, or if we contact you based on legitimate interest.
• To gain relevant information for marketing and sales purposes: We may use your personal data to target marketing and sales activities to you, including, for example, segmenting and advertising.
5. Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
• Service providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate the Site and our business, such as the hosting provider, the email marketing tool, the webinar platform, and the analytics tools that we use.
• Business transfers: If we sell or transfer all or part of our business, we may transfer your personal information to the new owner.
• Legal requirements: We may share your personal information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe it is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a legal process.
6. How long we keep your information
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide our services to you, to comply with our legal obligations, or to resolve any disputes. We may also retain your personal information for a longer period of time if required to do so by law.
7. Your rights
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
• Access: You can request to access your personal information and to know how your information is being used.
• Correction: You can request to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
• Restriction of processing: You can request to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as if you believe that the processing is inaccurate or unauthorized.
• Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
• Portability: You have the right to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal information in a machine-readable format.
• Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
8. Data protection
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
• Physical security: We store your personal information in secure facilities.
• Technical security: We use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information when it is stored or transmitted.
• Employee training: We train our employees on the importance of protecting your personal information.
9. Data breaches
If we experience a data breach that could reasonably be expected to result in a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we will notify you as soon as possible after we become aware of the breach. We will also notify the relevant authorities as required by law.
10. Contact information
MarketHype Sweden AB
SE-411 04 Gothenburg
or email us at:
Last updated: 25 January 2024